Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Sick Babies

SO I have not blogged in a long time. The kids have been sick. It seem like they have been sick for months. First Safah had a cold, then poison ivy, then another cold. Deenie for a slight cold. No poison ivy, thank goodness, and then a real cold with croupe. 102.7 fever at the highest. And the barking cough scared the crap out of me.
My sick babies...they were really good though. Look at those feverish smiles.

I have just emerged from the cocoon of illnesses, finally saw Sarah (the baby), well and the adult one too ;), and Laiq, and Sheeza (that goes without saying since I saw Sarah---I mean she didn't drive herself...Sheeza produces talented kids, but there is a limit I think. lol.

We had a great time at Shabashabu...never been there before, and I really enjoyed it. But Waseem got a little sick from the bad beef he tasted (even that small amount--and even after he spit it out)---moral of the story? Always trust your nose! And the nose of your wife...I have a nose like a bloodhound...and no cracks on its size please.!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay the Big Sarah/Little Sarah thing is still weird... I was just thinking, "I may not be the best driver, but I know how to drive!" It was fun seeing y'all too!

koonj said...

there is a place called Shabashabu? It sounds like "Shabash, abbu" of course ...